Friday, December 4, 2020

2020



This year did not start off great for me. There was family issues, I missed out on my senior year events, and the whole quarantine/pandemic situation that's still going on.  But that's not the point of this post. I feel like this year is starting to to look up. This past Wednesday was my 100th day at CSN. There was a video conference with some of the faculty congratulating and encouraging all of us. I'm finished with my ENG class and am in the final stages in my other ones. Sometime soon my parents are going to own their first house. Honestly, they deserve it considering they've been dealing with my brothers and I for so long LOL. You might be wondering what's up with the picture by now. My dad has always wanted a Pit Bull. He found out one of his old friends from school was selling a dog. The dad is an English Bulldog and the mom is a Pit. Since it was just born we're waiting to pick it up in a couple of months. We're also thinking about naming him something else besides Tanker. Hope you guys finish off this year strong and happy.

9 comments:

  1. Excellent perspective of looking at the positives Anthony! Congrats to your parents for owning their first house and passing the 100th day marker at college ^_^ May you finish IS101-3022, Fall 2020 semester, and the year strong :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great visual reference- Dogs are already adorable, but Tanker sleeping as a pup is even more of a way to pull at my heart strings lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are amazing companions. I hope the puppy brings joy to you and your family's lives. I find common human names unsuitable for dogs and look for unique names like Rocket or Ranger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your parents on owning their first home. Tanker looks adorable and the more I think about it the more I like the name Tanker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppies are so adorable! When I went to pick out my Lab, it was very difficult because there were 10 of them!! I hope 2020 ends on a good note for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great news, sounds like a productive year and a year to be thankful for. Congrats to you, you are always hard at work and it shows, don't forget to praise yourself. Your parents, WOW, life changing investment. The dog is cute, hope he brings more joy to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your parents for their first home. Your dog is very cute. He will keep you busy and happy from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwh! So Cute!! My boyfriend really wants a blue pit and I have plans to get him one for our birthday (we have the same birthday) when we move in together.

    ReplyDelete